- Marionville mayor ‘kind of agreed’ with Kansas City shooter’s views
- Rev. Al Sharpton’s Easter message: Politically ‘crucified’ Obama has risen again
- Supreme Court to weigh challenge to ban on campaign lies
- UNICEF launches ‘Mr. Poo’ mascot in India to curb public defecation
- Teen taking selfie by train: ‘Wow, that guy just kicked me in the head’
- Goodbye, Afghanistan — hello, Africa: Air Force to shift as U.S. exits Middle East
- Iran mulls ban on vasectomies, decrease on abortions to bolster population
- CNN op-ed claims right-wingers ‘more deadly than jihadists’
- Classes resume at high school rocked by stabbings
- ABC News accuses Center for Public Integrity of stealing Pulitzer-winning work
By returning to Christian roots, the nation can achieve greatness once again
Topic - Hulk
Robert Lewandowski scored twice as Borussia Dortmund took a big step toward the Champions League quarterfinals with a 4-2 victory at Zenit St. Petersburg on Tuesday.
Manchester City midfielder Fernandinho was the surprise pick in a provisional Brazil squad for its final friendly next month before the World Cup squad is announced.
Artist Marc Silvestri's interpretation of Bruce Banner’s alter ego comes to three-dimensional life for the Marvel Select collector.
Bruce Banner’s alter ego stars in a third-person fighter radiating with interactive action.
A tribute to Bruce Banner and his alter ego.
Don't let Mark Ruffalo's serene demeanor fool you. He admits there's a bit of an Incredible Hulk temper lurking underneath.
ABC's entertainment chief says he would love to have Marvel characters on the network, with Incredible Hulk and Jessica Jones among the front-runners.