- Man pulled from water believed to be disgraced D.C. cop
- Kabul airport hit by suicide bomber who targeted NATO gate
- Space probe on course to land on mile-wide comet
- New budget accord saves $23 billion — after $65 billion spending spree
- Congress seeks ban on in-flight calls
- Michelle Malkin’s Twitchy site sold to owners of Townhall, HotAir: report
- GM’s Barra to be first woman to run top American carmaker
- China: Poisonous smog is a military asset, if you think about it
- Texas woman admits to sending ricin to Obama
- Ron Paul on son Rand: ‘I think he probably will’ run for president
Human Rights Campaign
Latest Human Rights Campaign Items
The National Organization for Marriage will sue the IRS on Thursday, saying it has evidence that someone within the agency leaked the organization's private donor list to its political enemies in 2012 but that nobody has been held responsible.
As more than a million supporters of same-sex marriage gathered in San Francisco for a gay pride parade Sunday, California county clerks continued issuing marriage licenses to gay couples, while opponents suffered another defeat at the U.S. Supreme Court.
The U.S. Supreme Court will speak on gay marriage Wednesday morning, and from coast to coast, advocates, pastors and legal groups are preparing to answer back.
Barack Obama says he is angry about the Internal Revenue Service singling out conservative and Tea Party groups for rough treatment, even though it may or may not have something to do with an anti-Muslim video.
In what may qualify as the overstatement of the year, NBA journeyman center Jason Collins has been dubbed "our generation's version of Jackie Robinson," merely for outing himself Monday as the first openly homosexual player in any of the four leading major league team sports.
Boys Scouts of America leaders recently received a boost for its proposed policy on gays from a powerful stakeholder — the Mormon church.
The leadership of the Boy Scouts of America is standing the common sense of "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" on its pointy head. The Scouts' executive committee recommended Friday that openly homosexual Scouts be invited into the troop, despite the harm it might do to straight Scouts.
The Boy Scouts of America's plan to drop its ban on gay Scouts but to continue to bar homosexual Scout leaders and employees has advocates on both sides of the issue unhappy.
Former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton announced her support for gay marriage Monday, putting her in line with other potential Democratic presidential candidates on a social issue that is rapidly gaining public approval.