- Israel poised for a $173M boost from the U.S. for missile defense
- Leon Panetta named as source of ‘Zero Dark Thirty’ scriptwriter’s information
- Mandela service sign language interpreter: ‘He made up his own signs’
- Pope Francis named Time’s ‘Person of the Year’
- Ben Affleck: Fundraising for Democrats started to ‘feel gross’
- Vladimir Putin orders military to boost presence in Arctic
- Brooklyn, N.Y.: ‘Lesbian capital’ of the Northeast
- Elian Gonzalez: It’s America’s fault that my mother died
- India top court rules homosexuality is illegal
- Aaron Hernandez, ex-Patriot, on prison life: ‘I’m way less stressed in jail’
Latest Humana Items
Phil Mickelson is starting his 2014 schedule in the desert _ not California, but Abu Dhabi.
At some point after he won the 1986 Masters, Jack Nicklaus lost two major championships. He's just not sure when.
Brandt Snedeker withdrew from the Match Play Championship on Tuesday because of sore ribs that have been causing him discomfort despite his torrid stretch of golf.
Phil Mickelson turned to his biggest blunder on the golf course to apologize for his latest mistake with his mouth.
Phil Mickelson is talking more about how much he pays in taxes than how many fairways he hits off the tee.
Phil Mickelson said he will make "drastic changes" because of federal and California state tax increases.
Phil Mickelson opened his season with an erratic even-par 72 on Thursday in the Humana Challenge, leaving him nine strokes behind the first-round leaders.