- Obama hosting annual Easter Egg Roll
- Big Bang a big question for most Americans: Poll
- Jimmy Carter’s grandson: People have right to sport Confederate battle flag license plate
- Supreme Court declines to hear challenge to N.J. gun law
- Sharyl Attkisson: Media Matters ‘clearly targeted me’
- Sherpas consider boycott after Everest avalanche
- Democrat Rep. Stephen Lynch on Obamacare: ‘We will lose seats’ this November
- Syria to hold presidential election on June 3
- People will be safe at 118th Boston Marathon, Mayor Marty Walsh says
- Boy Scout, 12, killed by rolling tree during troop outing at Washington park
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Humane Society
Authorities in eastern Wisconsin rescued 10 people - including three children - from four small fishing boats that became stranded in the rising waters of the Menominee River.
The city of Wausau has reached a deal with its local Humane Society that will enable police to resume picking up stray cats.
The Knox County Humane Society is in need of money, and members are hoping a nice spring-themed event will inspire people to open their wallets.
The Humane Society of Missouri's Animal Cruelty Task Force is removing 11 horses from a property in southern Missouri, calling the animals "emaciated" and dangerously close to death.
More than two dozen dogs and other animals have been seized from a property in North Texas after being found with afflictions including intestinal parasites, untreated wounds, malnourishment and dehydration.
A Humane Society lobbyist is coming under scrutiny for her close relationship with a member of California Gov. Jerry Brown's inner circle: his dog Sutter.
Philadelphia Eagles quarterback Michael Vick announced Tuesday he was backing a bill to stop dogfighting, an activity for which he spent nearly two years in a federal penitentiary.
The NFL star whose name became synonymous with dogfighting is scheduled to be a guest on the "The Oprah Winfrey Show."
A declawed, defanged bear is chained to a stake as hunting dogs bark and snap, trying to force the bear to stand on its hind legs. The training exercise called bear baying is intended to make the bears easier to shoot in the wild and it's only allowed in South Carolina.