- Peace Corps evacuates over Ebola fears; 2 volunteers isolated
- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
Latest Hungary Items
Federal officials say a former international body builder wanted on drug-distribution charges in Hungary has been caught in South Florida.
Hungary's prime minister says his country has paid 15 million euros ($20.7 million) to recover "the family silver," seven large silver trays, bowls and jugs dating to the 4th century.
Hungarian Jewish leaders say they have found 103 Torah scrolls taken from Hungary during the Holocaust in a Russian library.
Hungary's Katinka Hosszu raced to her meet-high fourth victory in the three-day Arena Grand Prix event, winning the 200-meter individual medley in a meet-record 2 minutes, 11.27 seconds.
Two-time Olympian Chloe Sutton broke the meet record in the 400-meter freestyle Friday night in the Arena Grand Prix event at YMCA Aquatic Center.
Hungarian filmmaker Miklos Jancso, winner of the best director award at the 1972 Cannes film festival, has died. He was 92.
Holocaust survivor and historian Randolph L. Braham said Sunday he is returning a high state award to Hungary to protest what he says are government efforts to rewrite history and exonerate the country from its role in the Holocaust.
Lewis Hamilton goes into Formula One's midseason break with renewed hope. Maybe he still has time to challenge for the title.
A 98-year-old Nazi suspect from Hungary who's been under house arrest for a year was formally charged with war crimes Tuesday, accused of overseeing the deportation of thousands of Jews during World War II.