- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Latest Hungary Items
Hungary's prime minister says his country has paid 15 million euros ($20.7 million) to recover "the family silver," seven large silver trays, bowls and jugs dating to the 4th century.
Hungarian Jewish leaders say they have found 103 Torah scrolls taken from Hungary during the Holocaust in a Russian library.
Hungary's Katinka Hosszu raced to her meet-high fourth victory in the three-day Arena Grand Prix event, winning the 200-meter individual medley in a meet-record 2 minutes, 11.27 seconds.
Two-time Olympian Chloe Sutton broke the meet record in the 400-meter freestyle Friday night in the Arena Grand Prix event at YMCA Aquatic Center.
Hungarian filmmaker Miklos Jancso, winner of the best director award at the 1972 Cannes film festival, has died. He was 92.
Holocaust survivor and historian Randolph L. Braham said Sunday he is returning a high state award to Hungary to protest what he says are government efforts to rewrite history and exonerate the country from its role in the Holocaust.
Lewis Hamilton goes into Formula One's midseason break with renewed hope. Maybe he still has time to challenge for the title.
A 98-year-old Nazi suspect from Hungary who's been under house arrest for a year was formally charged with war crimes Tuesday, accused of overseeing the deportation of thousands of Jews during World War II.