- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
Latest Hungary Items
Lewis Hamilton goes into Formula One's midseason break with renewed hope. Maybe he still has time to challenge for the title.
The president of Ferrari has criticized Fernando Alonso in a move that could open a rift between the Italian team and the two-time Formula One champion.
A new contract between motor sport's governing body, Formula One teams and F1's commercial rights holder about the terms of racing looks set to be soon implemented.
Lotus driver Romain Grosjean was fastest in the third and final practice session for the Hungarian Grand Prix ahead of qualifying later Saturday.
The pressure will be on tire manufacturer Pirelli, similar to those trying to catch Formula One leader Sebastian Vettel at this weekend's Hungarian Grand Prix.
Twenty members of Congress are accusing Romania of refusing to return massive amounts of church property that communists confiscated from the country's Jewish and ethnic-Hungarian communities.
A 98-year-old Nazi suspect from Hungary who's been under house arrest for a year was formally charged with war crimes Tuesday, accused of overseeing the deportation of thousands of Jews during World War II.
Five climbers on Nepal's Mount Kanchenjunga, the world's third-highest peak, went missing earlier in the week and are now believed to be dead, a mountaineering chief said on Friday.