- Mississippi abortion law can’t be enforced
- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
Topic - Huntington Ingalls Industries
Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) is an American shipbuilding company formed on March 31, 2011 as a spin-off of Northrop Grumman. - Source: Wikipedia
General Dynamics said Monday it has secured a $17.65 billion contract to build attack submarines for the U.S. Navy.
General Dynamics says it has secured a $17.65 billion contract to build submarines for the U.S. Navy.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (AP) — A company that builds nuclear submarines is buying an energy company with ties to Grand Junction.