- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Huntington Ingalls Industries
Huntington Ingalls Industries (HII) is an American shipbuilding company formed on March 31, 2011 as a spin-off of Northrop Grumman. - Source: Wikipedia
Newport News Shipbuilding is continuing its work on the aircraft carrier John F. Kennedy.
A newly built attack submarine that will be among the first in the U.S. Navy to welcome female officers has arrived at its homeport in Connecticut.
GRAND JUNCTION, Colo. (AP) — A company that builds nuclear submarines is buying an energy company with ties to Grand Junction.