- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Huntsman
Tom and Jessica King didn't think much of the movie "The Guilt Trip."
As Kristen Stewart, Elisabeth Moss and Joseph Gordon-Levitt have learned, the Sundance Film Festival in the mountains of Utah is the ideal destination to get away from it all and work on that career shift.
New research shows that PG-13 movies have more questionable content than R-rated ones.
The 27-year-old daughter of 2012 presidential candidate and former Utah Gov. Jon Huntsman Jr. voices conservative views on the MSNBC show “The Cycle.”
Anne Hathaway was deemed best dressed _ by people who dress her for work.
Liberty Ross says she's still lying low after her very public split from her husband, director Rupert Sanders.
Liberty Ross says she's still lying low six months after her very public split from her husband, director Rupert Sanders.
The "Twilight" finale had better reviews than the franchise's previous four movies, but you'd never know it from the Razzie nominations singling out Hollywood's worst of the year.
James Bond, Snow White and a whole lot of hobbits and superheroes are in the running for the visual-effects prize at the Academy Awards.
Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson and Taylor Lautner have walked their last "Twilight" red carpet with the arrival this weekend of the series finale "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn _ Part 2." Now, they must step into careers of their own using the superstardom the multi-billion-dollar franchise has provided them.
Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson sit side by side on a sofa at the Four Seasons hotel, discussing the end of the five-film project that made them famous and brought them together.
With Friday's release of the final film in the franchise, "The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn — Part 2," Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson bid farewell to the worldwide fantasy sensation but not to the tabloid attention they garner wherever they go.
The newest vampire in "Twilight" re-emerged in public Thursday night at the Toronto Film Festival.
While Kristen Stewart promoted a new film in Toronto, her romantic rival took to the runway.
It's been tough for Kristen Stewart to be back out in public after revelations of an affair that led to her breakup with "Twilight" co-star Robert Pattinson.
"I look forward to working with him to promote long-term solutions to our nation's problems as well as continuing a valued friendship."
"His message about the most immediate threat facing our nation — the massive debt — will not go unheard," Mr. Huntsman said in a statement, which did not directly address his own plans.