- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Hurricanes
Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that they're playing together as a team.
The Carolina Hurricanes have recalled goalie Cam Ward from his brief conditioning stint in the minor leagues.
With defense dominant in a seesaw game, Florida State finally found a way to pull away - by making every shot.
The postponement comes with Buffalo dealing with a wintry blast of near-zero temperatures, heavy winds and blinding snow that has forced the closure of most major roadways.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The Hurricanes have been shut down by a blizzard.
Calling the move prudent and unprecedented, Miami is self-imposing a second straight postseason ban on its football program because of an NCAA investigation that is expected to eventually lead to stiff sanctions against the Hurricanes.
It didn't take long for Miami guard Malcolm Grant to learn something significant about his new coach.
The Washington Capitals dominated early and came up big late, earning a shootout win despite giving up a last-gasp goal to allow Carolina to force overtime.