- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Topic - Hurricanes
Florida athletic director Jeremy Foley said Wednesday there is "mutual interest" in playing in-state rival Miami again.
Chris Thorburn thinks one of the reasons the Winnipeg Jets have been successful under new coach Paul Maurice is that they're playing together as a team.
The Carolina Hurricanes have recalled goalie Cam Ward from his brief conditioning stint in the minor leagues.
With defense dominant in a seesaw game, Florida State finally found a way to pull away - by making every shot.
The postponement comes with Buffalo dealing with a wintry blast of near-zero temperatures, heavy winds and blinding snow that has forced the closure of most major roadways.
BUFFALO, N.Y. (AP) — The Hurricanes have been shut down by a blizzard.
Calling the move prudent and unprecedented, Miami is self-imposing a second straight postseason ban on its football program because of an NCAA investigation that is expected to eventually lead to stiff sanctions against the Hurricanes.
It didn't take long for Miami guard Malcolm Grant to learn something significant about his new coach.
The Washington Capitals dominated early and came up big late, earning a shootout win despite giving up a last-gasp goal to allow Carolina to force overtime.