- ‘Welcome to the edge of freedom’: Biden’s boots touch down in DMZ
- Obama: Hole U.S. ‘digging out of’ requires billions more in unemployment benefits
- Obama’s regulatory agenda will cost U.S. economy $143B next year: report
- Patriot Act author on James Clapper: Fire, prosecute him
- Russia P.M. Medvedev: No amnesty for political prisoners
- Michigan GOP Senate hopeful reminds government is the ‘servant’
- Christmas, by Congress: Members mull a 15-cent tax on trees
- U.S. unemployment falls to five-year low of 7 percent; 203K jobs added
- World mourns Nelson Mandela and celebrates his life; burial set for Dec. 15
- Bill O’Reilly reminds: Nelson Mandela ‘was a communist’
Latest Hurricanes Items
Joe McDonald hit a game-tying layup with three seconds remaining to help George Washington avoid a monumental collapse, and the Colonials beat Miami 71-63 in overtime in the opening game of the Wooden Legacy on Thursday morning.
Capitals captain Alex Ovechkin says it would be 'stupid' for the NHL to consider ridding itself of fighting. Do you agree?
The race to the national championship game has been well defined.
Missouri coach Frank Haith was suspended for five games by the NCAA on Tuesday after it was found that he inadequately monitored his former assistants' interactions with a disgraced Miami booster and then tried to cover up a five-figure hush money payment to keep potential violations hidden.
Missouri coach Frank Haith has been suspended for five games by the NCAA, which announced Tuesday that he had inadequately monitored his former assistants' interactions with a disgraced Miami booster and then tried to cover up a five-figure hush money payment to keep potential violations hidden.
Breaking down The Associated Press college football poll after Week 8 of the regular season.
While Alabama rests and prepares for its rematch with Johnny Football and the most anticipated game of the season, most of the other highly ranked teams will be winding their way through early season tuneups against less-than-daunting opposition on Saturday.
Jay Brophy is 53. Doctors have told him his brain is 70.
Now that the latest bit of Johnny Football drama has been settled, the college football season can start with five days of games to satisfy fans who have been craving competition since Nick Saban was raising a crystal football in south Florida and trying to look as if he was having a good time.