- Obama takes aim at ‘corporate deserters’
- Dick’s Sporting Goods lays off 478 PGA golf pros
- Senators: Cease-fire must allow Israel to defend against rockets, tunnels
- Sierra Leone doctor fighting Ebola catches disease
- Iraq welcomes Russian fighter jets, helicopter gunships into ISIL fight
- John McCain laments: Obama’s ‘self-pity … is really kind of sad’
- GOP offer to fix VA gives $10 billion in emergency funds
- Paul Ryan offers to repair U.S. economic safety net with a single grant stream
- Kim Jong-un builds bond with Putin: $250M Russia-backed addition to key port opens
- Pope Francis meets Meriam Ibrahim, a Sudanese woman sentenced to death
Second- and third-stringers eye 2016 if front-runner stumbles
Topic - Hyderabad
, much of Hyderabad is situated on hilly terrain around artificial lakes, including Hussain Sagar—predating the city's founding—north of the city centre. - Source: Wikipedia
Twenty-five India students on a field trip to Hyderabad were snapping photographs at the banks of the Beas River when a rush of water from the nearby hydropower station smashed into them suddenly and swept them downstream.
Millions of people in nine states across India, including the newest state of Telangana, voted Wednesday in the latest phase of the country's massive general election.
A male passenger was found lying in a pool of blood in the lavatory on a recent flight to Hyderabad, Dubai-based Emirates airline confirmed.