- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
- Ronnie Biggs of ‘Great Train Robbery’ fame dies, 84
- Pope Francis wins another ‘Person of the Year’ — from gay rights magazine
Hyundai Motor Company
Latest Hyundai Motor Company Items
Hyundai Motor and its affiliate, Kia Motors, have recalled a combined 1.9 million cars and sport utility vehicles from U.S. markets for a couple of glitches that federal safety officials say could increase the risk for crash.
Hyundai Motor unveiled its first electric car Thursday _ the BlueOn _ as it moves to catch up with Japanese rivals that have jumped ahead in the field.