- Church of England allows female bishops
- Obama slammed by black Chicago residents: ‘Worst president ever’
- WHO urges healthy gay men to take HIV prevention drugs, cites ‘exploding epidemics’
- Ukraine: Military plane shot down by rocket
- Ebola crisis in West Africa deepens; 500+ dead
- Propaganda song popular among Central Americans was devised by U.S. Border Patrol
- Sen. Rob Portman: Math is on GOP’s side to win Senate this fall
- Four-time deportee arrested for molesting 9-year-old Texas girl
- Private investigators turn to drones to catch marital cheaters, insurance liars
- Sleep issues can accelerate Alzheimer’s, while mental exercises can delay it, study shows
Latest Hyundai Items
The 2015 Hyundai Genesis is all about a comfortable, classy ride with excellent handling and control in a quiet cabin with nary an engine hum or wind whoosh in the background.
The wife of Aurora's fire chief could face a felony charge for a hit-and-run crash that injured two children in another car, police said.
A Lake County jury ruled Tuesday that a manufacturing defect in a Hyundai vehicle caused a fatal crash that killed two Missoula cousins in 2011.
Shaken by the advances of newer, sportier rivals, the Toyota Camry is trying to shed its vanilla reputation.
A man died early Tuesday after fleeing police and jumping off an overpass onto Interstate 495 in Lanham, where he was struck by oncoming traffic.
Hyundai has signed a two-year extension as title sponsor of the PGA Tour's first tournament in the calendar year.
Paradise can leave a lasting impression.
During a prolonged economic slump that has made Americans pinch their pennies even tighter, automakers have tried to sell consumers on the growing gasoline efficiency of their newest vehicles.
Hyundai's award-winning Genesis sedan continues its premium segment leadership for 2013 with simplified model offerings and a new ultimate navigation system with Blue Link telematics. The 5.0-liter direct-injected Tau V8 engine is now exclusively available in the fully-equipped 5.0 R-Spec model, the 4.6-liter V8 model is no longer available, and the 3.8-liter Lambda powertrain remains available with premium and technology packages, simplifying the Genesis line-up.