- GOP hopes taking shutdown off the table with budget deal will pay dividends
- Chinese Death Star: The moon cited as the perfect launch pad for ballistic missiles
- Help wanted: Homeland Security plagued by vacancies at the top
- We are not amused: Queen’s protection officers warned to keep ‘sticky fingers’ off the royal cashews
- Unleash the crossbows: Gov. Scott Walker creates new hunting season
- Bubonic plague kills 20 in Madagascar
- G-20 diplomats fell for hacker attack promising nude photos of former French first lady Carla Bruni
- Minnesota guardsman charged with stealing private soldier data for fake IDs
- Florida appeals court rules universities can’t regulate guns
- Vladimir Putin defends Russian conservative values
Latest Hyundai Items
The 2012 Hyundai Veloster has been named one of the "10 Coolest New Cars Under $18,000" by Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com. Editors of the trusted new- and used-car information resource applauded the three door coupe for its innovative technology and unique styling.
Hyundai's flagship Equus successfully competes with the best sedans in the world while adding a new level of customer experience to luxury car ownership.
Financial services provider USAA named both the 2012 Hyundai Elantra and 2012 Hyundai Genesis Sedan as 2012 "Best Value" vehicle picks. USAA rated cars in 16 different categories with a proprietary vehicle rating system using quantitative data that takes factors such as cost, safety, reliability and fuel economy into consideration. Both Hyundai vehicles were recognized for offering the best financial value in their respective segments; the Elantra topped the small sedan category and the Genesis sedan won in the large luxury sedan category.
Hyundai Sonata, the mid-size sedan that sent competitors back to the drawing board, is back for its third model year. In 2011, Sonata was the third best-selling mid-size sedan at retail, ahead of Nissan Altima, Ford Fusion and Chevy Malibu. This retail sales success comes with the segment's lowest incentive spending, averaging just a third of these three competitors' levels, the highest ratio of transaction price to MSRP and the highest residual values. Sonata owners in 2011 were also more satisfied with their car's fuel economy, design and value than owners of Camry, Accord, Altima, Fusion and Malibu, according to the J.D. Power 2011 APEAL Study.
The 2012 Hyundai Elantra has been named one of the 10 Best Green Cars for 2012 by Kelley Blue Book's kbb.com for the second consecutive year. In this annual list, especially timely this year due to rising gas prices and just in time for Earth Day 2012, the kbb.com editors present a variety of fuel-efficient vehicles worthy of buyers' consideration.
An alliance of union and civil rights groups opposed to Alabama's toughest-in-the-nation immigration law has filed a complaint with the United Nations' International Labor Organization.
If President Obama wants to sell more American-made cars to South Korea, nobody has yet told the average South Korean.
Beware of car dealer ads that promise to pay off the loan on your trade-in.
Hyundai's flagship Equus successfully competes with the best sedans in the world, while adding a new level of customer experience to luxury car ownership.