- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
- Israel flattens home of top Hamas leader, takes out power plant
- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
Topic - Ian Gregor
A single-engine plane carrying a pilot and six French tourists crashed while landing at a northern Arizona airport, killing one person and injuring five others, authorities said.
A small plane carrying French tourists crashed while landing in windy conditions Saturday at an airport in northern Arizona, killing one person and leaving another hospitalized, authorities said.
Officials say a pilot has been killed after a small plane crashed at the foot of the Sierra Nevada mountains in Central California.
Two people died Tuesday on Kauai in the crash of a motorized, seated hang glider owned by a company that markets itself to visiting travelers even though federal regulations prohibit the aircraft from being used for tours or thrill rides.
A small plane crashed and burst into flames shortly after takeoff from Hawaii's Lanai island, killing three people and leaving three others injured, authorities said Thursday.
A "gunshot-like sound" woke Brenda Reese as her Southwest Airlines flight cruised at 36,000 feet. Looking up, she could see the sky through a hole torn in the cabin roof.
FAA spokesman Ian Gregor says United Flight 284 landed without incident at 7:27 a.m. Wednesday.