- NYC creates ID card so 500K illegal immigrants can get services
- Florida judge slaps GOP’s redistricting plans: You ‘made a mockery’ of process
- Muslims give Obama high marks over first half of 2014
- Pennsylvania sends draft notices to 14K dead men
- KISS rocker Gene Simmons touts 1 percent life: ‘It’s fantastic’
- Texas shooting suspect had faced other charges
- Californian who sold secret to China sentenced to 15 years in prison
- Couple, 3 kids among 7 killed in Massachusetts apartment fire
- Angry mom to Obama: Feds let illegal immigrant stay and ‘KILL my son!’
- Mideast hostilities ratchet as rockets from Lebanon strike Israel
Senate majority leader practices politics of personal destruction
Topic - Ian Lafreniere
A masked gunman wearing a blue bathrobe opened fire during a midnight victory rally for Quebec's new premier, killing one person and wounding another.
Body parts mailed to two Vancouver schools were mailed from Montreal and are thought to be linked to the killing and dismemberment of a Chinese student, police said Wednesday, as the Canadian porn actor suspected in the case awaited extradition after his arrest in Germany.
A porn actor wanted in a case in which body parts from a dismembered corpse were mailed to places including the Conservative Party headquarters might have fled North America, Canadian police said Thursday.
Montreal police Cmdr. Ian Lafreniere said the gunman opened fire in the back of the hall while Ms. Marois was giving her victory speech to hundreds of supporters at the Metropolis auditorium.