- White House: More changes to contraception mandate coming
- ‘Operation Normandy’ set to send 3,500 volunteers to border to ‘stop an invasion’
- Netanyahu’s spokesman: Safe to fly to Israel
- Oregon vandals smear cars with doughnuts, pastries, chocolate bars
- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
Topic - Ian Mahinmi
After Philadelphia's latest loss gave the 76ers their longest skid in franchise history, coach Brett Brown insisted he doesn't dwell on the streak.
The Indiana Pacers played just well enough to beat an inferior opponent, which has been the way most of their five-game win streak has gone.
Mavericks backup center Brendan Haywood was inactive for Game 3 of the NBA finals Sunday night because of a hip injury, bumping third-string center Ian Mahinmi into the No. 2 role and putting speedy second-year guard Rodrigue Beaubois on the active roster.
"I've pretty solid on defense all season long," Mahinmi said. "My shot blocking has been up. My timing is good."