- New Mexico decides to use HealthCare.gov for 2015
- Satanists to use Hobby Lobby rule to skirt state abortion laws
- White House: No choice but to act now on climate change
- HHS: ‘Donut hole’ reforms saved Medicare enrollees $11.5 billion since 2010
- Boston-area tornado rips 100 homes: ‘Are we in Kansas?’
- Rush Limbaugh: ‘There is no journalism anymore’
- Scott Brown struggles for political traction in New Hampshire Senate race
- California’s Jerry Brown cites God, ‘religious call’ to embrace illegals
- Hamid Karzai’s cousin killed by suicide bomber at Eid al-Fitr party
- Obama thanks Muslims for ‘building the very fabric of our nation’
Topic - Ian Mahinmi
After Philadelphia's latest loss gave the 76ers their longest skid in franchise history, coach Brett Brown insisted he doesn't dwell on the streak.
The Indiana Pacers played just well enough to beat an inferior opponent, which has been the way most of their five-game win streak has gone.
Mavericks backup center Brendan Haywood was inactive for Game 3 of the NBA finals Sunday night because of a hip injury, bumping third-string center Ian Mahinmi into the No. 2 role and putting speedy second-year guard Rodrigue Beaubois on the active roster.
"I've pretty solid on defense all season long," Mahinmi said. "My shot blocking has been up. My timing is good."