- Teacher who survived Sandy Hook has book deal
- Jury awards Jesse Ventura $1.8M in case vs. ‘American Sniper’ author Chris Kyle
- Government OKs Arab-owned company to operate U.S. cargo port
- Defense lawyer: McDonnell’s wife had ‘crush’ on CEO
- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
Latest Ian Miller Items
After a dam was removed from the Olympic Peninsula's Elwha River, about 3.3 million cubic yards of sediment from the dam lakes streamed down the river between November 2012 and September 2013, according to U.S. Geological Survey estimates.
Florida State basketball coach Leonard Hamilton says second-leading scorer Ian Miller is a game-time decision for the NIT opener after suffering an injury in the last game.
Florida State desperately needed another signature win to improve its resume and impress the NCAA tournament selection committee.
Okaro White scored a season-high 22 points, including nine in the final 7 minutes, and Florida State pulled away to beat Pittsburgh 71-66 on Sunday.
Florida State's already dim NCAA Tournament hopes appeared to be fading away when Wake Forest took a 16-point lead in the first half of Saturday night's game between two struggling ACC teams.
Ian Miller came off the bench to score a career-high 25 points, and Florida State overcame a 16-point first half deficit to defeat Wake Forest 67-60 on Saturday night.
Miami coach Jim Larranaga switched up his starting lineup Monday and played five seniors for the first time all season. With just two Atlantic Coast Conference wins, the Hurricanes needed something to change.
The Florida State basketball program, known for defense under coach Leonard Hamilton, is more offensive oriented this year.
Coach Leonard Hamilton didn't call the final play for Ian Miller, but the Florida State senior wasn't giving up the rock with the game on the line.