- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Ian Poulter
Hideki Matsuyama of Japan apologized Saturday to Ian Poulter and other two players behind him for damaging the 13th green at Doral with his putter in the second round and walking off the green without repairing it.
Rickie Fowler has a simple approach at the Match Play Championship.
Jimmy Walker has been at the front of the pack all season on the PGA Tour. He got a jump on the field in the Match Play Championship, too.
Rory McIlroy played his worst golf in the Match Play Championship the year he reached the final.
Webb Simpson committed to play the Phoenix Open on Friday, giving the tournament 21 of the top 50 players in the world ranking.
Defending champion Phil Mickelson has officially committed to play the Phoenix Open.
KAPALUA, Hawaii (AP) — The most pressure involving the Ryder Cup this year is simply getting on the team.
The Tournament of Champions has all the PGA Tour winners from the previous year, but that doesn't translate into the strongest field. Only six of the top 20 at are Kapalua to start the new year, led by Masters champion Adam Scott at No. 2.
Along with victories, money and scoring average, another way to measure the strength of a golf season is total world ranking points. Tiger Woods won that category, too, but just barely over Henrik Stenson. A closer look reveals it was not really that close.
In the late 1980s, Greg Norman wanted to put together a golf tournament with a relaxed atmosphere and unique team format to benefit children's charities.
The dry humor of Henrik Stenson and brash talk of Ian Poulter can soon be heard on the radio.
Henrik Stenson won the season-ending World Tour Championship on Sunday to become the first player to sweep the PGA Tour's FedEx Cup and European Tour's Race to Dubai.
Henrik Stenson won the season-ending World Tour Championship Sunday after shooting a final-round 8-under 64 for a 263 total.
Victor Dubuisson held off some of golf's biggest names, including Tiger Woods, to win the inaugural Turkish Airlines Open by two shots on Sunday for his first European Tour victory.
"I made loads of mistakes," Poulter told him. "If you're going to do it, repair it."
"The kid's a good guy, a good golfer," Poulter said after his round. "He's a great golfer. We all made mistakes. He said sorry. He didn't have to apologize to me. It's got nothing to do with me. It was in Charl's line, not my line."