- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
- De Blasio’s wife irks former mansion chef with ‘servant’ remark
- Russia’s neighbors shiver amid Putin’s Cold War moves in Ukraine
- New SAT: The essay portion is to become optional
- Military group can’t march to honor the fallen at Boston Marathon due to security changes
- Senate passes bills deleting ‘retarded’ from laws
- China announces biggest military hike in 3 years: We are not ‘boy scouts with spears’
By Tammy Bruce
Topic - Ian Rodway
A Virginia grandmother threw her 2½-year-old granddaughter several stories to her death from a walkway at a shopping mall after a family outing, police said Tuesday.
A Virginia grandmother threw her 2 1/2-year-old granddaughter several stories to her death from a walkway at a shopping mall after a family outing, police said Tuesday.
Carmela Dela Rosa, 50, of Fairfax was arrested and charged Tuesday with murder, said prosecutor Ian Rodway, the chief deputy commonwealth's attorney.
Mrs. Dela Rosa was being held without bond, and a preliminary hearing in the case was set for Jan. 4, Mr. Rodway said.