- Obama military downsizing leaves U.S. too weak to counter global threats, panel finds
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Latest Ibm Items
Customers of Vermont's dominant power company will see a nearly 2.5 percent rate drop beginning in October, while IBM's plants outside Burlington will see their electric rates frozen for three years, under an agreement announced Friday.
The state of Vermont is planning informational sessions at a South Burlington hotel to help workers laid off from the state's IBM plant.
FOMO -or the fear of missing out- is a common complaint at the South By Southwest Interactive festival in Austin, Texas each year.
The Buffalo News on education funding in New York state.
Giant Eagle won't say much about the information it collects on people who enroll in its rewards program to earn savings on food and fuel, but it knows who has a weakness for Goldfish crackers.
Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin says his office has been notified that there have been layoffs at the IBM plant in Essex Junction.
In a story Feb. 24, The Associated Press description of Alliance@IBM as the national union of IBM employees should have made clear that it is Communications Workers of America Local 1701, which is seeking collective bargaining rights for IBM workers in the U.S. and has 300 members.
NEW YORK (AP) — One of the most famous "Jeopardy!" champs of all time is moving to Manhattan.
Public education, being a monopoly, places the responsibility on our political leaders to keep our institutions responsive to changing circumstances and for citizens to support and make sure they do.