- House overwhelmingly approves $16 billion cash infusion for VA overhaul
- Obama admin to blame for HealthCare.gov woes, $840M cost: GAO
- Al Gore’s climate-changers at EPA hearings foiled by cool temperatures
- Army’s 3-D printed bombs will create ‘a whole new universe’ of deadly capabilities
- Hamas calls on Hezbollah to join in fight against Israel
- Senators to FIFA, others: Don’t reward Putin with the World Cup in 2018
- U.S. condemns shelling of U.N. school in Gaza
- Obamacare shoots premiums up by 88 percent in California
- Chicken pox outbreak puts illegal immigrant facility on lockdown
- Obama to Republicans: ‘Stop just hatin’ all the time’
Latest Ibm Items
Customers of Vermont's dominant power company will see a nearly 2.5 percent rate drop beginning in October, while IBM's plants outside Burlington will see their electric rates frozen for three years, under an agreement announced Friday.
The state of Vermont is planning informational sessions at a South Burlington hotel to help workers laid off from the state's IBM plant.
FOMO -or the fear of missing out- is a common complaint at the South By Southwest Interactive festival in Austin, Texas each year.
The Buffalo News on education funding in New York state.
Giant Eagle won't say much about the information it collects on people who enroll in its rewards program to earn savings on food and fuel, but it knows who has a weakness for Goldfish crackers.
Vermont Gov. Peter Shumlin says his office has been notified that there have been layoffs at the IBM plant in Essex Junction.
In a story Feb. 24, The Associated Press description of Alliance@IBM as the national union of IBM employees should have made clear that it is Communications Workers of America Local 1701, which is seeking collective bargaining rights for IBM workers in the U.S. and has 300 members.
NEW YORK (AP) — One of the most famous "Jeopardy!" champs of all time is moving to Manhattan.
Public education, being a monopoly, places the responsibility on our political leaders to keep our institutions responsive to changing circumstances and for citizens to support and make sure they do.