- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
- Drought-plagued Californians turn to paint to keep lawns green
- ISIL now forcing Iraqi shopkeepers to veil mannequins in Mosul
- 11 parents of Nigeria’s abducted girls die
- Genetic mapping triggers new hope on schizophrenia
- Turkish P.M. Erdogan won’t speak to Obama, but he’ll take calls from Biden
Latest Ibragim Todashev Items
A Florida prosecutor announced on Tuesday that an FBI agent acted in self defense when he shot an killed Ibragim Todashev, a friend of the suspected Boston Marathon bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev.
A Chechen mixed-martial-arts fighter grew increasingly agitated as he wrote a confession about his role in a 2011 triple slaying that got renewed attention after the Boston Marathon bombing, flipping a coffee table at an FBI agent and charging a Massachusetts State Police trooper with a pole before the agent shot him dead, according to an investigative report.
Fearing imminent arrest in a triple slaying, Ibragim Todashev started acting suspiciously. His mood, once cooperative with investigators, became agitated. His eyes darted around his small apartment in Florida, as if he were looking for a weapon or a way out.
A Florida prosecutor has cleared an FBI agent of any criminal wrongdoing in the fatal shooting of a Chechen man as he was being questioned about a Boston Marathon bombing suspect, two law enforcement officials with knowledge of the investigation said Friday.
Slain Boston Marathon bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev was named as a participant in an earlier triple homicide by a man who was subsequently shot to death while being questioned by authorities, according to a filing made by federal prosecutors in the case against his brother, surviving bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev.
The father of the Chechen man who was killed by an FBI agent during questioning about his relationship with Boston bombing suspect Tamerlan Tsarnaev said he is suing the agency.
An FBI agent shot and killed an Orlando, Fla., man with possible ties to the April 15 Boston bombing.
A Florida man, who was fatally shot Wednesday by an FBI agent after he reportedly attacked the agent with a knife during questioning about the Boston Marathon bombing, implicated himself and bomber Tamerlan Tsarnaev in a 2011 Massachusetts triple murder, law enforcement authorities said.