- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
By Mark Davis
The nation founders, the Lone Star State thrives
Topic - Ibrahim Dabbashi
Libyan Ambassador Ibrahim Dabbashi objects to being called a rebel diplomat.
A senior Libyan official said Thursday he is resigning his post, the second high-profile defection from Col. Moammar Gadhafi's regime in as many days.
he announced that he would represent the Libyan people rather than Moammar Gadhafi.
Mr. Dabbashi said the previous ambassador to the U.S. no longer works out of the embassy with the half-dozen diplomats who still show up, but remains in the U.S. capital.