- John Podesta eats crow: ‘I apologize to Speaker Boehner’
- U.S., China race to finish line on ‘invisibility cloak’
- Obama ‘cavalier’ in hiding foreign aid order, judge rules
- Prince Charles: Muslims are driving Christians from Mideast through persecution
- Gitmo’s first commander: Close the prison down
- Google’s newest photography find: Just wink and shoot
- Detroit’s Heidelberg art project hit by 8 fires in 8 months
- Pa. police pull people over for random DNA tests for feds
- NASA pushing hard to get back into space game
- Harvard student to face federal charges for bomb hoax
Latest Ice Hockey Items
Two, sometimes three evenings a week, just down the block from my home, the sounds of intermittently blown whistles pierce the air, followed by either cheering or booing for the littlest of the little ones playing football.
Belarus' president has ordered the organizers of the 2014 ice hockey world championship in the ex-Soviet nation to insure against losses in case of a possible boycott.
The University of Maine on Tuesday announced the firing of hockey coach Tim Whitehead after 12 seasons, saying the university needs to look in a new direction for a program known for being a national championship contender and producing NHL standouts.
The University of Connecticut has accepted an invitation to become the 12th member of Hockey East, the region's top college hockey conference.
An Arab-Jewish hockey team has become an unlikely icebreaker in this remote corner of northern Israel, overcoming barriers of language, culture and conflict.
A Russian jet crash that killed 44 people, including an entire professional ice hockey team, was caused by pilot error, investigators said Wednesday, putting the blame on poor training and safety standards.
The agent says go.
Sven Tumba, the Swedish sports icon who was honored in 1999 as the country's best ever hockey player and later became a golf pioneer in Sweden and the former Soviet Union, has died. He was 80.
Sven Tumba, the three-sport star who was honored as the best hockey player in Sweden and later became a golf pioneer in his country and the former Soviet Union, has died. He was 80.