- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
- ISTOOK: IRS “wants to throw us in jail,” says tea party leader
- Easter woes: Chocolate costs soar, becoming ‘unaffordable’ luxury
- Michaels craft chain confirms hackers hit 3M customers
- Special Forces’ suicide rates hit record levels — casualties of ‘hard combat’
- Many Americans would quickly face financial hardship after losing job, poll shows
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford thanks supporters at re-election campaign bash
Latest Ice Items
The Obama administration deported its 2 millionth immigrant sometime Wednesday, according to projections by The Washington Times that also showed agents are on pace this year to remove the fewest number of immigrants of President Obama's tenure.
Immigration agents tried to deport only about a fourth of the cases they encountered in 2013, said a report being released Monday from the Center for Immigration Studies that shows just how much President Obama's policies have cut down on potential enforcement.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement reached its highest number yet of companies audited for illegal immigrants on their payrolls this past fiscal year.
A D.C. Council committee Tuesday advanced a bill that cuts in half the amount of time U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has to pick up illegal immigrants placed on a civil detainer.
U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement, the Drug Enforcement Administration, the FBI and other federal law enforcement agencies have distributed the bulk of $29.5 million in "asset sharing" funds to a dozen Texas law enforcement agencies to combat drug cartels.
The chairman of the House Judiciary Committee on Thursday asked Homeland Security Secretary Janet A. Napolitano to provide a list of illegal and criminal immigrants who have been flagged by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents but have not been detained or placed in removal proceedings.
The D.C. Council introduced a bill Tuesday that cuts in half the amount of time U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement has to pick up illegal immigrants placed on a civil detainer.
The Montgomery County Council shifted course Tuesday, softening its opposition to a federal deportation program for illegal immigrants.
The director of U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement on Tuesday told the parents, friends and associates of slain ICE Agent Jaime Zapata that the U.S. and Mexican governments would "bring the long arm of the law down" on the drug smugglers who killed him and wounded his partner Victor Avila.