- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ignatius Carroll
Engineers and safety officials are inspecting all stages at the Ultra Music Festival after part of a giant screen fell and injured three workers.
He said there had been no gun-related incidents as of 1:30 a.m., with the main problems arising from fans jumping on cars and limousines outside the arena soon after the Heat won.
"It's a very peaceful celebration," Carroll said, adding a heavy police presence near the arena helped maintain control.