- Texas man arrested for powder-letter hoax
- Islamic State opens ‘marriage bureau’ for single jihadists
- Drone almost blocks California firefighting planes
- Tornado rips off roofs, downs trees near Boston
- GOP: Environmental rules keeping agents from accessing border
- John Kerry: Millions displaced by religious fighting in 2013
- Federal appeals court rules against Virginia’s gay marriage ban
- White House says Russia ‘losing’ war in Ukraine
- Hamas turns to North Korea for weapons deal, Iran for money
- Syrian casualties surge as jihadis consolidate
Topic - Ignatius Carroll
Engineers and safety officials are inspecting all stages at the Ultra Music Festival after part of a giant screen fell and injured three workers.
He said there had been no gun-related incidents as of 1:30 a.m., with the main problems arising from fans jumping on cars and limousines outside the arena soon after the Heat won.
"It's a very peaceful celebration," Carroll said, adding a heavy police presence near the arena helped maintain control.