- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
By Ted Cruz
Israel saves its enemies; Hamas endangers its friends
Topic - Igor Konashenkov
"Over 7,100 troops, around 250 armored vehicles, some 50 cannons, up to 20 fighter jets and helicopters, and about 30 various warships" were involved in the exercise, said Defense Ministry press secretary Igor Konashenkov, according to Russia Today.
"Missile troops and artillery units of the Western Military District are in fact armed with Iskander operational and tactical missile systems," said Igor Konashenkov, a spokesman for the Defense Ministry, to the Russian news agency Itar-Tass.