- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Igor Volsky
Folks on the Bill Press radio show Tuesday morning agreed that reports Monday of George Zimmerman helping save a family a four from a car crash are not true.
"[Mr. Obama is] using authority that administrations have used in years gone by for all kinds of things," Mr. Volsky said.
Igor Volsky, managing editor of Think Progress, wrote a pair of blog posts criticizing Mr. Romney during his candidacy for claims that he would let states opt out of Obamacare.