- George Zimmerman’s girlfriend flips on assault: Let ‘my boyfriend’ go
- Lululemon Athletica chairman quits after firestorm over his fat-thighs comment
- CBS’ beleaguered Lara Logan gets a cheerleader — Dan Rather
- Jesus tops list as most significant figure in history; Mohammed at 4th
- See a drone? ‘Shoot it down,’ says Colorado ordinance
- Spanish journalists kidnapped by al Qaeda group in Syria
- Nevada rescuers frenzied to find 4 kids, 2 adults lost in snow
- ‘TipsforJesus’ strikes in New York, with three massive tips
- John Podesta jumps aboard Obama ship to sell second-term agenda
- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
Latest Ihs Jane Items
Syria has become al Qaeda's largest safe haven, with more than 10,000 fighters who outnumber the terrorist network's core organization in Pakistan and its affiliates in North Africa and the Arabian Peninsula.
Panamanian authorities seized a North Korean freighter carrying "sophisticated missile equipment" from Cuba as it tried to cross the Panama Canal. Analysts identified the equipment from photographs as the fire-control radar for an air defense system.
The military's role in post-revolutionary Egypt is being scrutinized as backers and foes of the country's Islamist president are organizing massive rallies for Tuesday.