- Obama not worried about Ebola at upcoming African summit in D.C.
- Obama: ‘We tortured some folks’ after 9/11
- Obama administration asked whole D.C. Circuit to take on major Obamacare case
- Mark Levin: Topple GOP leadership or country will ‘unravel’
- Massachusetts to let police chief deny gun buys to those deemed unfit
- John Kerry condemns attack on Israeli soldiers, kidnapping
- U.S. starts to evacuate American Ebola patients from West Africa: Report
- Geraldo slammed as ‘dummy’ for backing Clinton’s bin Laden claim
- Israeli spokesman: No need to debate who broke the cease-fire
- 35 Palestinians killed; Israeli officer missing
By Isaac Orr
New carbon-dioxide rules would put America in the dark
Topic - Ike Boutwell
A Korean War veteran, who has owned the MoviePalace in Elizabethtown, Ky., for more than three decades is refusing to run "The Butler" due to the anti-Vietnam War stance of one of its lead actresses, the Blaze reported.
Ike Boutwell said he has never let a movie with Jane Fonda play in his theater.
"In life, you've got to stand for something, and that's where I stand," he added. "It makes me feel that I'm honoring those who died for this country."