- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Women losing coverage under Obamacare, too
Topic - Ike Boutwell
A Korean War veteran, who has owned the MoviePalace in Elizabethtown, Ky., for more than three decades is refusing to run "The Butler" due to the anti-Vietnam War stance of one of its lead actresses, the Blaze reported.
"To add to this, I just really think it's a slap in the face to have a person of treason portray a patriotic lady, Mrs. Reagan," Mr. Boutwell said. "I just think that is throwing gas on the fire."
"In life, you've got to stand for something, and that's where I stand," he added. "It makes me feel that I'm honoring those who died for this country."