- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
By David Keene
Conference showed that the values Reagan cherished still endure
Topic - Illinois House Of Representatives
Although Illinois lawmakers failed Friday night to approve a bill to make it the 13th state to perform gay marriages, legislative leaders pledged to bring it back for passage with some holding out hope that it could before the end of the summer.
Illinois lawmakers failed Friday night to approve a bill to legalize gay marriage, but the bill's sponsor pledged to bring it back for passage at the end of the year.