- Obama military strategy too weak for future security, panel reports
- Sen. Tom Coburn vows to slow down budget-busting bills ahead of recess
- Obama fantasizes about more executive power, signs new order on federal contractors
- Clintons call Klein, Halper, Kessler ‘a Hat Trick of despicable actors’: report
- Boehner accuses Obama of ‘legacy of lawlessness’
- Pro-marijuana group claims responsibility for Brooklyn Bridge flag swap
- Young adults shun Obamacare mostly due to cost: survey
- Stabbing attack on transgender girl, 15, was ‘bias motivated,’ police say
- LGBT adults still lean overwhelmingly toward Democratic Party
- Lawmakers rattled by Syria genocide horrors, call on Obama to act
Both parties recognize the Democrats' scam
Topic - Illinois House Of Representatives
Although Illinois lawmakers failed Friday night to approve a bill to make it the 13th state to perform gay marriages, legislative leaders pledged to bring it back for passage with some holding out hope that it could before the end of the summer.
Illinois lawmakers failed Friday night to approve a bill to legalize gay marriage, but the bill's sponsor pledged to bring it back for passage at the end of the year.