- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Ilya Bryzgalov
Not even some inside information from Olympic teammate Zach Parise could stop T.J. Oshie in a shootout.
Teams made some big moves at the deadline while jockeying for position in the standings. Who was able to climb up the rankings?
Martin St. Louis told Tampa Bay Lightning general manager Steve Yzerman more than once he wanted to play for another team.
The Minnesota Wild emerged from the NHL trade deadline with an experienced goalie, another proven scorer and some size and grit for the fourth line.
The Minnesota Wild traded for goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov on Tuesday in conjunction with their decision to shut down ailing veteran Niklas Backstrom.
With the New Jersey Devils fighting for a playoff spot, Jon Merrill picked the perfect time to score his first NHL goal.
Edmonton finally beat Vancouver this season and gave coach Dallas Eakins two consecutive wins for the first time since December.
The Stars have their first win of 2014.
EDMONTON, Alberta (AP) — The St. Louis Blues keep finding ways to win, even when they aren't on top of their game.
ANAHEIM, Calif. (AP) — Ben Lovejoy scored two goals in the first period, Jonas Hiller made 16 saves in his 10th consecutive victory and the Anaheim Ducks beat the Edmonton Oilers 5-2 Friday night for their 12th win in 13 games.
Jaromir Jagr is still available. So is goalie Tim Thomas, who continues exploring whether to make a comeback after taking a season off.
Daniel Alfredsson bolted from the Ottawa Senators to sign with the Detroit Red Wings, sensing that was the best move he could make in his drive to win a championship before his career ends.
The puck has dropped on NHL free agency with a two-day negotiating window before players _ other than those whose contracts were recently bought out _ can sign Friday.
Tampa Bay cut ties with Lecavalier to clear space under a smaller salary cap. The Philadelphia Flyers took advantage of both of their compliance buyouts to release forward Danny Briere and goaltender Ilya Bryzgalov.
"You know, pretty much I almost had it. I don't know how he raised it over the shoulder," he said. "I thought there was no way to go for him. I was completely surprised he scored on that one."
He added: "I look at this as a great opportunity for me to play, and yeah it's like a new challenge."