- Al Sharpton, Trayvon Martin’s parents rally against Fla. ‘stand your ground’ law
- Hillary Clinton campaign got illicit funds from D.C. scandal figure
- Obama administration backs off plan to cut prescription-drug program
- Tickets linked to stolen passports purchased by Iranian middleman
- More than 3,500 police planned for Boston Marathon
- Ottawa day care suspends 2-year-old for ‘outside’ cheese sandwich
- Liam Neeson tells NYC mayor to ‘man up’ in horse carriage fight
- Real-life Dr. Doolittle to reveal how to talk to animals
- Climate change could bring back smallpox, researchers say
- Shoe-bomb witness to speak from London at N.Y. trial
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Imani Gandy
In the wake of the murder conviction Monday of Philadelphia abortionist Kermit B. Gosnell, a group of black clergy came to Capitol Hill on Tuesday to demand congressional investigations and hearings into all abortion clinics — and especially those serving black communities.
"Black genocide simply isn't a thing that is happening in the United States, though this meme has been floating around anti-choice circles for years," wrote Ms. Gandy. "[T]he answer to the black abortion rate is more choice and more access to quality care,"