- House members question $17 billion VA request
- N.Y. Gov. Cuomo launches statewide task force to collect LGBT data
- Obama’s motorcade prevents woman in labor from crossing street to hospital
- Grijalva: Anti-trafficking law ‘line in the sand for many of us’
- Joe Biden: ‘Businesses are hiring at historic rates’
- Jeb Bush to Congress: Don’t use border crisis as excuse to delay immigration reform
- U.N. Human Rights head accuses Israel of war crimes
- CBP Commissioner: Border is ‘more secure and more safe’
- Obama dispatches researchers to border to check on National Guard
- Dutch receiving Malaysia plane bodies irked at Putin’s daughter in Holland
Topic - Implats
Sixty-five miners are awaiting rescue underground at a platinum mine on Tuesday after conveyor equipment collapsed in southern Zimbabwe.
Zimbabwe's black-empowerment minister said Wednesday he will proceed with a takeover of the country's biggest platinum mine if the South African owners don't comply with orders to hand over more stakes in the company to blacks.