- ‘Tis the Season: London florist creates $4.6 million Christmas wreath
- No tailgating allowed at Super Bowl XLVIII
- Pentagon to transport African troops to Central African Republic
- Chinese man fed up with his girlfriend’s shopping jumps to his death
- Ukraine leader to talk with protesters; Washington urges caution
- Pope Francis: A nun saved my life
- Israeli P.M. Netanyahu backs out of Mandela funeral
- Elian Gonzalez makes first trip outside Cuba since custody battle
- U.S., British intelligence agents enter online sci-fi world to spy on gamers
- Sarah Palin to host the outdoors show ‘Amazing America’
Latest Independence Day Items
Police were performing a random sweep of a Georgia high school when they charged a 17-year-old student with a weapons felony for fishing knives in a tackle box in his car.
Spacey ideologues are alien to the American way
Afghan President Hamid Karzai has fired his attorney general, Muhammad Ishaq Aloko, after learning the top law enforcement officer had been engaging in behind-doors talks with the Taliban in Dubai, against presidential orders.
Concert: Paul McCartney; Culture: Bastille Day Street Party; History: Revolutionary War Family Day; Concert: OMD; Theater: Cirque du Soleil's 'Quidam'
Not too many civic leaders of the United States can actually and truly celebrate Independence Day. Most have enslaved themselves to poll data and spending and living off their fellow citizens' money.
Abdul Rahman Alharbi, once a person of interest in the April 15 Boston Marathon bombings, attended the White House for a Fourth of July celebration for military heroes and their families, The Blaze first reported and a law enforcement official later confirmed.
Following a bloody Independence Day weekend with nearly a dozen gun-related deaths, a Chicago Democrat is asking for the National Guard to step in and help local police.
Two Chicago shootings on Sunday brought the number of gun-related injuries to 62 over the long Independence Day weekend, but the city's top cop is confident things are turning around.
An activist who planned, and then canceled, an armed march into the District on July Fourth posted online what appeared to be a video of himself loading a shotgun in Freedom Plaza.