- Obama’s ‘Katrina moment’ leaves his favorability factor at 42 percent
- Feds tout nearly 200 arrests, $625K in seized cash in Texas border crackdown
- Joy Behar: Sarah Palin should be ‘turning letters over on some game show’
- Rhino poacher in South Africa sentenced to 77 years in jail
- John Kerry defies FAA and flies to Israel to talk peace
- Beretta leaves Maryland over gun laws, heads for Tennessee
- Neal Boortz defends Hillary Clinton for representing child rapist
- House task force to recommend National Guard on border, faster deportations
- Top federal judge uses pizza to explain complex Obamacare situation
- Obama, Biden overhaul job training programs
Latest Independence Square Items
David and Lisa Bundy knew adopting four orphans at once from Ukraine would be stressful.
Police in Ukraine on Wednesday pulled back as protesters claimed victory after an overnight face-off in which authorities removed some barricades and tents and scuffled with demonstrators occupying Kiev's main square.
With Ukraine's president out of the country and his opponents still boiling with anger, the country's political tensions Tuesday appeared mired in a standoff as large protest rallies showed no sign of letting up.
More than 100,000 demonstrators chased away police to rally in the center of Ukraine's capital Sunday, defying a new government ban on protests on Independence Square, in the biggest show of anger over the president's refusal to sign an agreement with the European Union.