- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Latest India Items
At first, Ashok Yadav ignored the patches of pink skin on his arm. But when pale sores erupted on his body and he lost sensation in his fingertips, a doctor issued the devastating diagnosis: Yadav had leprosy.
A gas leak on a destroyer being built at a Mumbai dockyard killed a navy commander and sickened two workers Friday, in the latest fatal accident to hit the Indian navy.
LSU AgCenter scientists are warning Louisiana farmers about a new pest infiltrating sorghum crops, and urging them to be on the lookout.
Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey is coming to Tampa to lead an acting workshop when the "Bollywood Oscars" - the International Indian Film Academy's weekend and awards - arrives in April.
Dozens of Muslim students from the disputed Indian territory of Kashmir were expelled from their university and briefly threatened with sedition charges because they cheered for the Pakistani cricket team during a televised match against archrival India, police said Thursday, while the Indian state's elected leader called for leniency.
Virginia farm and forestry exports reached a record $2.85 billion last year, with soybeans leading the way and China the prime destination.
An 11th-century Indian statue owned by an Ohio art museum may have been stolen before the institution purchased it.
The website for the University of Northern Virginia, which was shut down by the state of Virginia last year for lacking accreditation, has removed references to its new South Dakota main campus.
An assailant hurled black ink Tuesday at an Indian tycoon accused of multibillion-dollar fraud, shouting "he has cheated and robbed us" outside the country's highest court.