- Pregnancies decline overall, up among older women
- Pentagon plans to destroy Syrian chemical arms on ship at sea
- Paris Metro issues ‘politeness manual’ to improve passengers’ behavior
- Justin Bieber, crew detained at Australian airport in drug search
- Lee Rigby trial: Muslim who machete-hacked soldier calls it ‘humane’ kill
- GM ending Chevy sales in Europe to focus on Opel and Vauxhall
- Putin’s diplomats to U.S. busted for living high life off $1.5M bilked from Medicaid
- Happy Meal: Couple goes to McDonald’s, leaves with bag packed with cash
- Boehner: It took me 3 to 4 hours to sign up for Obamacare
- Oh my God! Costco lists Bible as fiction, Ron Burgundy memoir as gospel
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Indiana Democratic Party
The Democratic Party of Indiana is a political party and affiliate of the United States Democratic Party in Indiana. Currently US Senator Evan Bayh is the highest elected official in the party. The Indiana Democratic Party also hold five of Indiana's nine Congressional seats. The party Chairman is Dan Parker, and Cordelia Lewis-Burks is Vice Chairwoman. The Democrats also currently hold the majority in the Indiana House of Representatives. - Source: Wikipedia
Republican U.S. Rep. Mike Pence ended lengthy speculation Thursday in announcing his bid for Indiana governor, saying his conservative principles would appeal to voters beyond his party and guide the state well.
The U.S. Supreme Court yesterday questioned the need to strike down Indiana's voter-ID law — the strictest in the country and, if upheld, a likely watershed for other states to require photo identification at the ballot box.