- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
- Soldier who hid, bragged about not saluting flag to be punished — in secret
- ‘Maverick’ of the seas: ‘Top Gun’ school for U.S. ship officers to launch
- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
Indiana Economic Development Corp.
Latest Indiana Economic Development Corp. Items
An Indianapolis-based mortgage company plans to expand its headquarters and create up to 400 new jobs by 2017, state officials said Tuesday.
The Indiana Economic Development Corp. says auto parts supplier Shiloh Die Cast Midwest will expand two of its northern Indiana plants, creating about 145 new jobs by 2018.
EVANSVILLE, Ind. (AP) — An Evansville-based plastics manufacturer will relocate production from other states to four Indiana plants, creating 336 Hoosier jobs.
Three years after favorite son Barack Obama bolstered his home state's profile and led a "Yes, we can!" victory celebration in Chicago's Millennium Park, Illinois is mired in an economic funk that has nearby states poaching businesses and big-ticket employers such as Sears pondering a run for the border.