- Congressman: McAuliffe victory means gun control a winning message
- Clinton aide admits soliciting disgraced D.C. fundraiser; says actions were legal
- Joel Osteen church victimized in $600K theft
- Obama goes shopping at Gap as minimum-wage thanks
- N.J. woman charged after client dies from black-market butt injections
- CIA chief Brennan ‘determined’ to speak out more this year
- Reset? What reset? U.S.-Russia ties at worst since Cold War
- 9/11 terror recruiter released in Syrian prisoner swap
- D.C. elections board gives green light to marijuana legalization initiative
- Elephants can tell difference between human languages: study
An America drowning in red ink is the land of the free no more
Topic - Indiana National Guard
The Indiana National Guard is the armed force of the state of Indiana. It consists of the Indiana Army National Guard and the Indiana Air National Guard, and is part of the larger Army National Guard and the Air National Guard. With roots dating back to 1801, the origination of the guard was first began in 1846 during the Mexican American War, and was reorganized into its current configuration in 1903. Since then the guard has served at home and abroad as a part of multiple wars, disaster relief actions, and putting down strikes and riots. - Source: Wikipedia
Monday was a special day of reflection, recognition, restoration and honor for Greene County-based Indiana Conservation Officer Greg Swanson.
Explosive devices seized from an Indiana Guardsman who was pulled over for speeding in Ohio were capable of causing injuries and death to people nearby if they were detonated, according to a federal complaint.
Veterans could have easier access to a teaching degree in Indiana if legislation passed by the state Senate continues to gain support.
An Indiana University student pleaded not guilty Thursday to a charge accusing him of trying to make a bomb after investigators say they found dangerous chemicals and other materials in his apartment.
LONDON, Ohio (AP) — The case against an Indiana National Guardsman who was stopped in central Ohio with dozens of bombs and four guns in his vehicle will go to a county grand jury, a judge ruled Friday.
CINCINNATI (AP) — A man being held Wednesday on $1 million bond in central Ohio after police say they found bombs and other weapons in his vehicle is a specialist in the Indiana National Guard, trained as an intelligence analyst, a Guard official said.
CHICAGO (AP) — Frigid, subzero temperatures and winter weather descended across a wide swath of the central and eastern United States on Sunday, with temperatures expected to plummet further overnight.
A group of vintage planes replaced fighter jets for the traditional military flyover before the start of Sunday's Indianapolis 500.