- Extra-time goal gives Germany World Cup title over Argentina
- Strong quake hits Japan, triggering tsunami
- Sniper heaven: Pentagon’s self-guided bullets leave enemies nowhere to hide
- Violent gang taking advantage of immigration crisis, using border as recruiting hub
- Medicaid enrollment continues to soar under Obamacare, administration says
- Michelle Obama to Latinos: ‘We cannot afford to wait on Congress’ for immigration
- White House urges GOP to act ‘urgently’ on $3.7 billion request for illegal immigrants
- Politicians, criminals using ‘right-to-be-forgotten’ law EU courts forced upon Google
- Combat fatigue: elite special forces troops are ‘fraying,’ Gen. Joseph Votel warns
- German foreign minister to meet Kerry to discuss spying claims
Latest Indiana Pacers Items
The Wizards will open their second round series on Monday, the league announced.
We know the Wizards advanced into the second round, but how did they fare against potential opponents Indiana or Atlanta during the regular season?
Mike Scott rediscovered his shooting touch when Atlanta needed it most.
Ramsay coached in the NBA for parts of 21 seasons before embarking on a second career as an NBA analyst. He was diagnosed with melanoma in 2004 and later battled growths and tumors that spread to his legs, lungs and brain, then later fought prostate cancer and most recently a marrow syndrome.
Jack Ramsay served his country in World War II, coached Portland to the NBA title, was enshrined in the basketball Hall of Fame and became one of the game's most respected and revered broadcasters.
The Indiana Pacers knew what they were up against. This was a game they had to have.
Indiana Pacers center Roy Hibbert was in the starting lineup for Game 4 of the NBA playoffs Saturday.
Dallas Mavericks All-Star Dirk Nowitzki and Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel have been honored by the Pro Basketball Writers Association for their success on the court and cooperation with fans and media.
The Indiana Pacers are questioning their toughness and dealing with speculation about a lineup change.