- Mexican train carrying 1,300 migrants headed toward U.S. derails
- Secret Service begins regular K-9 patrols around White House
- Pentagon’s human memory-chip program moves forward
- Obama blasts GOP, ignores immigration crisis in Texas speech
- Marine Warfighting Lab tests the Godzilla of amphibious assault vehicles
- Harry Reid: Birth-control ruling the worst Supreme Court decision in 25 years
- Vet suicides ‘horrible human cost’ of VA dysfunction: lawmaker
- First marijuana customer in Spokane says he was fired
- Hagel: ‘Make no mistake,’ ISIL is an ‘imminent’ threat to U.S.
- Armed militia sets up Texas command center to ‘fight for national sovereignty’
Latest Indiana Pacers Items
LeBron James' only visible significant role was that of postgame heckler, interrupting Michael Beasley's interview amid a loose, upbeat locker room that normally wouldn't jibe with a 21-point loss - or throwing in a towel in the race for a No. 1 seed.
In today's edition , the Wizards have a new first round foe and whether the Miami Heat have any real reason to win Monday's matchup at the Verizon Center.
For most of the season, the Miami Heat were chasing the Indiana Pacers.
Dwyane Wade has been ruled out of Miami's Eastern Conference showdown Friday night against the Indiana Pacers.
The Indianapolis Capital Improvement Board reportedly has struck a deal to pay about $160 million to the Indiana Pacers to keep the NBA franchise in the city.
When Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel benched his starters for the entire game against the Milwaukee Bucks on Wednesday night, it meant extended playing time for the team's reserves.
The slumping Indiana Pacers rested their starters during a 104-102 victory at Milwaukee, and improved their playoff positioning.
Indiana has lost eight of the last 11 games, slipped to second place in the East and is showing signs of dysfunction which makes a first-round playoff matchup winnable.