- Putin declares Sochi Paralympics open amid Ukrainian protest
- ‘In Jesus name, we pray’ sparks ire at Ohio council meeting
- Navy’s first laser weapon ready for prime time; drone killer to deploy this summer
- Billionaire backer: Rick Santorum ‘needs to be heard’ in 2016
- Obamacare fallout: 49 percent pessimistic; 45 percent ‘scared’
- DHS accused of holding U.S. citizen at airport, using emails to pry into her sex life
- Seattle socialist: Minimum-wage discussion skewed by ‘right-wing’ GAO analysis
- U.N. warns of Muslim ‘cleansing’ in Central African Republic
- Senate blocks change to military sex assault cases
- Drug mix may have cured child born with HIV, doctors say
Latest Indiana Pacers Items
Banged-up big men Andrew Bogut and David Lee remain questionable to play for the Golden State Warriors against the Minnesota Timberwolves on Friday night.
The team with the NBA's best record had its worst game of the season Wednesday night.
The Golden State Warriors are getting one big man back sooner than expected but are suddenly trying to get two banged-up starters healthy again.
Indiana guard Lance Stephenson has been fined by the NBA for violating the league's anti-flopping rules for the second time this season.
When Paul George played at Golden State last season, he missed all seven shots he took and finished scoreless in Indiana's loss. Instead of sulking, he went straight to the gym after the Pacers arrived back home in the wee hours of the morning.
Paul George put an emphatic 360-degree twist on the Pacers' latest blowout.
Lance Stephenson savors each opportunity he gets to beat up on his hometown teams - especially when the Pacers are winning.
The Pacers have the best record in the conference, and with Heat coach Erik Spoelstra being ineligible Frank Vogel locked up the job.
Indiana Pacers coach Frank Vogel has clinched the Eastern Conference coaching spot for next month's NBA All-Star game.