- Education Department botching loan-amnesty program: GAO review
- Snowden: NSA uses fake Facebook to hack into users’ computers
- Tearin’ up my tweet: ‘N Sync’s Lance Bass promotes wrong Obamacare website
- Oil rig worker says he saw missing plane go down: report
- Pentagon: U.S. F-16 fighter jets to train with Poland near Ukraine
- Jerry Sandusky’s wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Ben Carson: America’s now ‘very much like Nazi Germany’
- Heroin found on N.J. toddler at day care
- Pistorius trial: Police conduct faces scrutiny
- Gaza militants fire large rocket barrage at Israel
Latest Indiana Senate Items
New standards for police cultural sensitivity training and reporting of bullying-related suicides could become law pending the governor's approval.
The Indiana Senate has given final approval to a measure supporters hope will improve the lives of stray cats in the state's mobile home parks.
Evansville Courier & Press. March 2, 2014.
Gay rights advocates said they're deeply concerned about a split in state policy from a new federal approach to taxes recognizing same-sex marriage that the Indiana Senate approved 41-6 on Tuesday.
Big yellow school buses could become rolling billboards if a bill approved by the Indiana Senate makes it all the way through the General Assembly.
The Indiana Senate is advancing a pair of measures sought by Gov. Mike Pence with little of what the governor originally asked for.
An Indiana Senate panel has approved a requirement that some welfare recipients pass drug tests before they can receive benefits from the state.
Indiana's distinction of having one of the last dry state fairs could end this year if legislation clears the House.
The top Republicans in the Indiana Senate removed a conservative senator from a leadership position this week in the wake of an intraparty fight over amending the state's constitution to ban gay marriage.