- Chinese hackers stole ‘huge quantities’ of sensitive data on Israel’s Iron Dome
- House unveils bill to speed deportations of illegal immigrant children
- Californians protest middle school for hiring white man to teach cultural studies
- Killer’s sentencing overturned because mother couldn’t find seat in courtroom
- Hillary: ‘Dead broke’ comment was ‘inartful,’ but insists it was ‘accurate’
- Fla. mom arrested for allowing 7-year-old son to walk to park alone
- Appeals court upholds Obamacare tax as constitutional
- As fighting in Gaza rages on, Kerry battles hapless bumbler perception
- New Englander Scott Brown turns his gaze to the U.S. border crisis
- Toronto’s Rob Ford takes rehabbed self to kids’ playground for political props
Topic - Indiana State Police
The Indiana State Police is the statewide law enforcement agency for the state of Indiana. Indiana was the 12th state to offer protection to its citizens with a state police force. - Source: Wikipedia
Indiana State Police are launching another "Click it or Ticket" campaign aimed at getting people to wear seat belts.
Indiana State Police are warning residents to be wary of trash left behind by people who make methamphetamine, saying it may be toxic, flammable, corrosive and acidic.
Authorities say the body of a woman has been found in a northwestern Indiana lake near where they conducted a January search for a missing Michigan doctor.
A fire truck pulled up to a small, decrepit, one-story house on Hendricks Street, northeast of downtown Anderson.
The number of gun permits issued by the state rose by 83 percent during 2013 compared with the previous year, according to Indiana State Police.
Owners of privately owned buses would have to submit proof of an inspection to state officials in order to register the vehicle under a bill filed at the Statehouse in response to a deadly church bus crash last summer.
A new report from Indiana State Police says the state's police agencies seized more than 1,800 methamphetamine labs last year.
A deadly shooting at an Indiana grocery store this week could have been much worse if not for the quick actions of two police officers who relied on training that has become commonplace since the 1999 Columbine shootings.
A gunman walked into a northern Indiana grocery store and fatally shot two people Wednesday night before he was killed by police.
A 24-year-old man discovered living in Minnesota under an assumed name was abducted by his paternal grandparents nearly two decades ago when his unemployed mother was living in a car in Indiana, authorities said Friday.
A 76-year-old man was stabbed to death Sunday afternoon while leading Boy Scouts on a hiking trip in northern Indiana, and a suspect who battered his mother and killed a dog at their home nearby is under arrest, police said.
Indiana State Police say a fifth person has died after a stage collapsed at the Indiana State Fair.
The wind gust that toppled a stage at the Indiana State Fair Saturday night, killing five and injuring dozens of fans waiting for the country band Sugarland to perform, was a "fluke" that no one could have anticipated, the governor and others said Sunday.