- Unbeliebable: White House turns Bieber petition response into immigration screed
- Obama signs law denying Iran ambassador’s visa, but says law is ‘advisory’
- Mich. judge to laughing convicted killer: ‘I hope you die in prison’
- Man charged in Kansas City-area highway shootings
- Keystone XL pipeline still on hold after State Dept. decision
- Fla. man charged with killing 16-month-old son to play Xbox undisturbed
- Drones from the deep: Pentagon develops ocean-floor attack robots
- Michigan mayor slaps back atheists’ try to erect ‘reason station’ at city hall
- PHILLIPS: Where is the conservative establishment?
- 7.5-magnitude earthquake shakes southern Mexico
Indiana State Police
Latest Indiana State Police Items
Indiana State Police are warning residents to be wary of trash left behind by people who make methamphetamine, saying it may be toxic, flammable, corrosive and acidic.
Authorities say the body of a woman has been found in a northwestern Indiana lake near where they conducted a January search for a missing Michigan doctor.
A fire truck pulled up to a small, decrepit, one-story house on Hendricks Street, northeast of downtown Anderson.
The number of gun permits issued by the state rose by 83 percent during 2013 compared with the previous year, according to Indiana State Police.
Owners of privately owned buses would have to submit proof of an inspection to state officials in order to register the vehicle under a bill filed at the Statehouse in response to a deadly church bus crash last summer.
A new report from Indiana State Police says the state's police agencies seized more than 1,800 methamphetamine labs last year.
A deadly shooting at an Indiana grocery store this week could have been much worse if not for the quick actions of two police officers who relied on training that has become commonplace since the 1999 Columbine shootings.
A gunman walked into a northern Indiana grocery store and fatally shot two people Wednesday night before he was killed by police.
A 24-year-old man discovered living in Minnesota under an assumed name was abducted by his paternal grandparents nearly two decades ago when his unemployed mother was living in a car in Indiana, authorities said Friday.