- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
- Mitch McConnell on beating tea party: ‘We are going to crush them’
- Adam Lanza’s dad: He would’ve killed me ‘in a heartbeat’
- North Korea holds election: 100% turnout, Kim Jong-un gets — 100% of vote
- Gentlemen, start your drones: Judge’s ruling opens door for commercial use
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Indiana Toll Road
The Indiana Toll Road, officially the Indiana East–West Toll Road, is a toll road that runs east–west across northern Indiana from the Illinois state line to the Ohio state line. It is a part of the New York-Chicago Toll Road system, and has been advertised as the "Main Street of the Midwest". - Source: Wikipedia
The northern Indiana museum dedicated to the history of recreational vehicles and motor homes continues to see improving finances as it bounces back from possible closure two years ago.
Gov. Mitch Daniels will leave Indiana a state modeled after the businessman's conservatism he practiced and studied for decades, with all the successes and mistakes that came of his bold vision.
Notre Dame figured it had made a strong case for a No. 1 seed in the NCAA tournament despite a crushing overtime loss to Louisville in the Big East semifinals.