- Taliban vow to ‘use all force’ to disrupt Afghan elections
- Atheists sue to remove ‘Ground Zero Cross’ from 9/11 museum
- Bishop in Aleppo: ‘We Christians live in fear in Syria’
- Oscar Pistorius vomits during graphic testimony
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford flubs daylight saving time advice: ‘Turn your clocks back’
- Americans don’t support sending U.S. troops to Ukraine
- Florida lawmakers move to wipe corrupt ‘Boss Hogg’ town from map
- N.C. math whiz to unveil secret of March Madness picks
- An appealing offer: Chiquita merges with Fyffes to make world’s largest banana firm
- Amnesty International says Syria guilty of war crimes for food blockade
Taxpayers must pay the freight for over-budget train projects
Topic - Indiana University School Of Medicine
Researchers at the Indiana University School of Medicine have found that simply the taste of beer can influence someone to drink more.
A psychiatrist and a psychologist came up with different opinions on the mental state of former Notre Dame assistant football coach Corwin Brown who is accused of striking his wife and holding her hostage in a seven-hour standoff with police at his home, a judge said Tuesday.