- 6-year-old boy suspended for sexual harassment over kiss
- Voters deciding Mass. congressional contest
- WestJet grants Christmas wishes for 250 airline passengers
- U.S. vet held in North Korea says statement was coerced
- NTSB hearing on San Francisco airliner crash postponed
- Toronto Mayor Rob Ford insists he has dried out, vows sobriety test
- Greenpeace video warns that climate change is wrecking Santa’s home
- Herman Cain profiled in ‘Political Power’ comic book
- Hagel renews Qatar defense pact despite differences over Iran, Syria
- Fire departments fear Obamacare will gut volunteer ranks
By Tom Fitton
New photos confirm the attack's coordination and its cover-up
Independent voices from the The Washington Times Communities
Topic - Indiana University School Of Medicine
Researchers at the Indiana University School of Medicine have found that simply the taste of beer can influence someone to drink more.
A psychiatrist and a psychologist came up with different opinions on the mental state of former Notre Dame assistant football coach Corwin Brown who is accused of striking his wife and holding her hostage in a seven-hour standoff with police at his home, a judge said Tuesday.