- ISIL creates all-female brigade to terrorize women into following Sharia law
- ISTOOK: Obama wants to be impeached
- Obama to Latin leaders: Help with border
- Military bans troops from Baptist church event honoring ‘God’s Rescue Squad’
- ‘Pocket drones’: U.S. Army developing tiny surveillance tools for the next big war
- Belgian cafe posts sign: Dogs allowed, but Jews stay out
- Gen. Dempsey: Pentagon studying Russian readiness plans not viewed ‘for 20 years’
- John McCain: Botched, two-hour execution of murderer is ‘torture’
- House GOP ready to move border bill
- Bomb squad called after live WWII artillery washes on Cape Cod beach
Latest Indiana University Items
If you walk into art galleries around Bloomington this month, you may encounter paintings, sculptures and sketches from emerging artists. They're K-12 students from the Monroe County Community School Corp., and their creativity and imagination can be found in the Indiana University Art Museum and the Ivy Tech John Waldron Arts Center and By Hand Gallery downtown.
Indiana University-Purdue University Fort Wayne has announced it will become a smoke-free and tobacco-free campus effective April 1.
The names, addresses and Social Security numbers of approximately 146,000 students and recent graduates of seven Indiana University campuses may have been inadvertently exposed, the university said Tuesday.
The Genesis Convention Center was never the start of anything.
Kuang He's future is tied to science; it's a future that's anything but certain.
An Indiana University professor who formerly taught high school math in Russia has been awarded $2.7 million to establish a new mathematics laboratory in Russia.
Indiana University will stop offering a 25 percent discount on summer tuition at its Bloomington campus but will continue to offer it at its six regional campuses as a way to encourage students to graduate in four years.
Indiana University Health says two patients have died at the network's University Hospital after contracting the bacteria that cause Legionnaires' disease.
Two Indiana University students were charged Sunday morning in connection with attacking another student at a campus apartment building in Bloomington, university police said.